Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Welcome to HTGE!

“I love you, but I’m not ready?” Does that sound familiar?
Hi, I’m Kelly and this is my How to Get Engaged Blog!
If you’re like me, you may have been with this one guy for two or more years. You may have been investing your time and emotional well being to somebody who is still on the fence about taking the next step.
What it all boils down to is figuring out your man. Throw out all of those relationship books you found browsing at Barnes and Noble, toss out those magazines you picked up at the grocery store.
What’s holding him back from taking the next step? Making that commitment?
It’s not love, you can have all the love in the world but guess what? That’s not enough.
When you understand your man (or men in general) you can understand how to get engaged.
Stay tuned for tips on how to get engaged or Read Ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment